Now Hiring Executive Director
16 Feb 2016
The Phelps County Development Corporation is seeking a dynamic, outgoing Executive Director who enjoys meeting, promoting and working with people!
The right candidate will direct our Economic Development growth and promote the new Iron Horse Industrial Park on the edge of Holdrege (pop. 5300). Business retention and expansion is the number one objective of this position with job creation a serious second.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence people
- Build relationships and make presentations at every opportunity
- Maintain confidentiality
- Experience in economic development and/or business development preferred
- Completion of bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid Nebraska driver’s license required, ability to be bonded
- Overnight and Out of State Travel a requirement
- Flexible Hours
- Possible evening Meetings
- Be involved in the Community
- Makes presentations to City Council, Investors, County Boards, and the General Public
- Attend Professional Development Workshops, Conferences and Trade Shows to promote PCDC and keep abreast of current trends in Economic Development
- Becoming a Resident of Phelps County is desirable.
Send a cover letter and resume to Executive Director Search Committee Chairman, Doug Stevenson as follows:
c/o Olsson Associates
701 4th Avenue, Suite 2C
PO Box 885
Holdrege, NE 68949-0885
Or email it to: email@example.com
Application period will end on April 15, 2016 – All Resumes reviewed as they are received.
A detailed job description is available here.
PCDC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. PCDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.