Phelps County Development Corporation
The Phelps County Development Corporation, or PCDC, leads economic development efforts for Phelps County in south central Nebraska. PCDC offers assistance programs for local businesses while serving as the single point of contact for primary industry expansions and relocations.
- Provide location options, identifying sites or buildings.
- Owner of Iron Horse Business & Industry Park, 134 acres of rail served location.
- Project advocacy including permitting, timely utilities, and financial assistance.
- Assemble local, regional, and state resources for all development related needs.
- Data & resources to get started in Phelps County.
PCDC supports a healthy local economy primed for growth. We advocate with local officials and collaborate with regional partners to provide business support. This means businesses can efficiently and effectively carry out their mission with less red tape, fewer hurdles, and more assistance.