Nebraska MEP Webinars
2 Feb 2021
On February 11th at 9 am CST, the Nebraska Manufacturing Extension Partnership is offering our Job Instructions (JI) remote course.
Job Instruction (JI) training is designed to develop basic stability of your processes (standard work). This program teaches the method to instruct an operator how to perform a job correctly, safely and conscientiously. As is frequently the case, most processes are performed by various workers using different methods. Job Instruction training requires you identify the “one best way,” teach the process to this one way, and thereby create a standard method.
By utilizing Job Instruction you gain the benefits of consistent training and also develop a stable process to apply continuous improvement upon.
Job Instruction (JI) Remote Training
Thursday February 11th
9 am (CST)
Registration & Information: https://go.unl.edu/jiwebinar0211
Managing Freight Costs webinar on February 25, 2021
This webinar is for you if:
- Has it become more challenging to keep up with, track, and manage accessorial fees?
- Are you tracking general freight and small packages differently?
- Are higher freight costs squeezing out your profits?
- Has the availability of carriers become an issue?
- Have you downsized your management team?
- Do you have annual freight costs of $150,000 or more?
Sign Up at:
Managing Freight Costs
Thursday February 25 at 9 am CST