Building Phelps County Together
Just a few of the ways we can help with your next big project!
Permitting Assistance and Project Advocacy
- Process navigation assistance and building permit acquisition.
- Legal reviews and research to support project permit applications.
- Building permit fees.
Site Acquisition or Preparation Assistance
- Iron Horse Business & Industry Park property available at discounted rates.
- Site preparation assistance available on a case-by-case basis.
- Infrastructure development assistance available on a case-by-case basis.
- Coordination of financial assistance programs at State of Nebraska and City level, such as Tax Increment Financing.
- Deferred property payment option for PCDC owned properties.
A group of Phelps County contractors & builders who meet to facilitate communication, coordinate advocacy for building trades and pursue opportunities.
- Open to all Phelps County area construction trade organizations and related service providers
- No cost to PCDC investors
- Non investors can pay a $50 annual fee to become a member
- Will meet as needed, but at least twice annually.
- Committee will provide input to PCDC regarding positions on legislation, ordinances and policies that impact the construction trades