Services for All Types of Businesses
The Phelps County Development Corporation, known locally as the PCDC, is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization formed to lead the economic development efforts in Phelps County. The PCDC not only offers a number of programs for local businesses and entrepreneurs but also serves as the single contact point for businesses considering a new site in south central Nebraska.
Single Point of Contact
Operational businesses aspiring to have a new location in south central Nebraska need look no further than Phelps County. The PCDC is a full-service single point of contact. With a broad network of resources, PCDC is able to:
- Provide location options, identifying feasible sites or buildings
- Close on a Business & Industry Park land purchase within 30 days
- Ensure timely utilities deployment
- Customize a local incentives package
- Coordinate dignitaries' speeches at ground-breaking and ribbon-cutting events
- Assemble local, regional, and state resources for your other needs
The PCDC is a catalyst for entrepreneurs, individuals who aspire to go into business for themselves. One-on-one guidance is available and accompanies online resources, traditional classroom-style training, and networking with other entrepreneurs.
Business Supported by Community
The service does not stop after a business sets up shop in Phelps County. The PCDC supports a healthy business and community climate for growth and expansion, too. As business' concerns are flushed out in confidential meetings, the PCDC collaborates with other community agencies to implement the ncessary improvements. This means businesses can efficiently and effectively carry out their mission with less red tape, fewer hurdles, and more support.